Monday, April 27, 2009

Love wisdom from Pink (of all people)

So Pink, who's all rebellious and volatile was interviewed about her upcoming "Funhouse" concert -- which in case you missed, has the same "circus" theme as Miss Britney Spears. (Read more on that whole drama.)

But she offers some insightful love advice after her break-up with Mr. Motorcross Carey Hart:

"AP: What did you take away from your time apart?

Pink: We try to protect ourselves from being fully in love and fully open and fully vulnerable, and really all we're doing is protecting ourselves from love and real love and the opportunity to really learn and grow with another person, so it's actually really detrimental, and you think it's helping.

AP: So your advice would be ...

Pink: Dive in. Absolutely, it's not going to kill you."

It's that last part that gets me. I am at my best when I dive in. I'm aces at diving in. I've only met exactly one man/boy/guy who let me do that and never held it against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment