Thursday, April 30, 2009

Poor flirting techniques

Now I in no way pretend to be a Master Flirtress. Though I have my doe-eyed moments, Miss Funnygem owns that particular title and tiara.

That said, like most women, I do know abysmally horrendous flirting techniques when I can't escape ...um, see them. Such as:

The Bedroom Voice
This is when a potential Person takes on a whispery, low, droney voice in normal conversation with the express goal of making you stand uncomfortably closer to him to hear what he's saying. What makes Bedroom Voice even more creepy is the mind-bending fact that you know this voice would sound better wrapped around words and phrases like "spank me" and "oh yeah that feels soooo good."

It doesn't sound so good asking how your email works after the migration.

Another bad flirting technique:

____ by Association
I say "______" because you can fill this is as needed. For me it's mostly "Ghetto" and/or "That Black." I shall explain.

A guy at old Prestonwoon Mall back in the day actually used these words when flirting with me: Nubian queen; hair like wool; what hood you claim?

I am just not that girl. I get that. I'm fine with that. Sadly, I look like that kind of girl, so I get this a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment